Copyright : HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft
At the close of the 19th century, HOCHTIEF built many public buildings for the city of Frankfurt. One of them is known as the “Palace of Justice”. The imposing courthouse building was equipped to the highest level, from hot water throughout the entire building to air exhaust vents in the large rooms and glass blinds in the other rooms. Until its destruction in the Second World War, it experienced changing fortunes. After 1945, it was rebuilt with tight financial resources.